Customer Success Manager – 2017 - 2018
- Introduced the concept and drove a corporate reorganization around the customer lifecycle - Land/Adopt/Expand/Renew
- Managed sales, onboarding, expansion and renewals for subscription business focused on website management, support and digital marketing
- Focused on client projects that drove business results to achieve expansion and support renewals
Web Design Clients
Armadillo Painting Co. - 2017 - www.armadillopainting.com
- Completed market analysis, user profile matrix, user personas, information architecture, customized WordPress theme and implemented several plugins to redesign and build a site for this commercial painting company.
Pacific Islands Tuna Industry Association - 2016 - www.pacifictuna.org
- Analyzed client needs, customized WordPress theme, implemented several plugins to create a site for this industry organization to share key news and information to stakeholders in 14 member nations.
Great Conversations - 2016 - www.greatconversations.com
- Completed market analysis, user profile matrix, user personas, information architecture, design and build in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, PHP, and WordPress
- Please see the stagingarea for project milestones.
Clayton Smith Architecture - 2015 - www.mocrist.com/cjsarc/
- Created custom theme and new logo; Complete design and build in HTML5, CSS3 and PHP
Kathryn Metzger - Actor - 2015 - www.kathrynametzger.com
Montlake Bike Shop - 2014 - www.mocrist.com/montlakebikeshop/
Account Manager - University Recruiting - 2008 - 2009
- Drove the development and execution of a winning intern program. Exceeded Microsoft overall intern conversion rate by 35%.
- Established and implemented annual college hiring plan. Exceeded FY08 hiring goals by 30% while simultaneously developing FY09 plan.
Education Marketing Representative - Northern California District - 1991 - 1993
- Achieved 160% of revenue quota for FY'92. Ranked #1 nationwide in successfully closing education marketing programs. Awarded Education Representative of the Year, Western Region, as a result.
- Managed Campus Resellers and won Northern California SPIN Selling Contest for excellence in this area.
Financial Analyst – Folsom Microcomputer Division – 1988 - 1991
- Developed projected income statements and managed quarterly forecasts for $380 million division. Awarded Intel Exceptional Player Award and Intel Divisional Achievement Award for excellence.
Seattle Central College
Web Design Certificate - 4.0 GPA - Dean's List
Michigan State University
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration