- What is this company?
- Is this a credible business?
- i.e., Important national news coverage (NYT, etc.)
- Local news coverage
- Other content that demonstrates credibility (customer reviews, etc.)
- What services does it offer?
- i.e., This is where we list the programs/classes/talks
- Who is the target audience?
- How is it positioned in the market?
2. About Us
- What is this company and what do they do?
- What is the origin story of this business?
- Where is it located?
- How do you differ from other sex ed programs (school-based, etc.)?
- Are you affiliated with other programs (Planned Parenthood, faith-based ones, etc.)?
- What is your background and experience?
- Who are the instructors and what are their backgrounds?
- Is there any press about you or your organization?
- What programs do you offer?
3.1 Information Template by Program
- What age group is appropriate for this program?
- How do I know if my child is ready for this program?
- What material is covered in this program?
- How much does the program cost?
- Is the program offered online or in person?
- Where is this program taught or held?
- How long does this program last?
- How should I prepare for attending this program?
- Is sexual orientation (or gender identity, etc.) covered in the program?
- Will the instructor talk about things I feel are not a fit for my family? (Common troubling topics - sex in general, oral sex, masturbation, birth control, sex before marriage, same sex marriage)
- My child's puberty and/or gender experience is not typical to other kids who will be in class. Will the content of your program still be relevant to our family?
- What if I have to transfer to a different class or cancel my registration?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- If I attend week one of the class and then have to miss week two, can I make up the second class?
- Can I send my child alone or do I have to accompany them?
- Can mothers attend the boys' class? Can fathers attend the girls' class?
- Can both parents attend the class? Is there a fee for two adults to attend?
- Can I take multiple siblings to one class?
Specific to Other Talks information template - presented with answers in collapsible format at the bottom of each Program Information Template
- Seeks information about session with students - loved the class and now wants to bring it to more kids or have another topic brought to kids
- Seeks information about a private function with her daughter and their friends
- Wants to know what we can do, for how much, how many kids/parents, price
- Can I schedule my own class for a group/how do I hire you?
- Are there classes just for adults/parents?
- Seeks information about parent program for school/community group
Questions about special cases presented with answers in collapsible format at the bottom of each Program Information Template
- How can I know if this class is a good match for my child with special needs?
- Find information about: Would a family with two moms or two dads be welcome? Could both come? Can one come one week and the other next? Would it be better to find an adult of same gender?…)
- I want to request an interpreter for language or hearing-impairment. Can interpreting be provided?
- Possible to have something in Spanish, specifically to lead non english speakers in a productive direction?
- Will the class be able to accommodate my child’s (fill in the blank [age, differences, need for physical accommodation, etc.])?
- My son/daughter is younger (or older) than the recommended age of 10-12. Can he/she take the class?
- How do I get my child to attend if they don't want to?
Questions about Registration presented with answers in collapsible format at the bottom of each Program Information Template
- How do I register for the class?
- Where do I click to register? Is that all I have to do? Great! - and in fact would prefer to do it on my mobile using a link
- I want to sign up a whole group of students (like a scout troop). How do I do that?
3.2 Registration Gateway
- Is there a program schedule with dates, times and locations?
4. Our Sponsors
- Recommended reading
- Links we like
- Where can I buy your books?
6. Contact Us
- Who do I contact to change/cancel/manage my class registration?
- Who do I contact regarding a non-registration question?
- Who do I contact with regard to Lucille Packard registration and questions?
- Who is the media contact?
- How do I contact Julie and/or Rob?
- Seeks phone number for conversation to alleviate their worries
- Can you meet 1:1?
- Seeks information about how to be involved, get trained, bring classes, volunteer, write a book, learn more, start their own exact thing
6.1 Thank you (sent when registration question form is submitted)
- Did they receive the form I just submitted?
7. Social Media Buttons
- Are you on social media?
- How can I see your social media posts?
8. REGISTER button
(Takes user to page 3.2 Registration Gateway)
- Where do I click to register?
^Back to top